Re: X-Frequent-Sender

2001-07-27 15:51:22

A comment on the X-Frequent-Sender script as several people writing
to me have failed to understand that the first message does not lead
to all the cache files having that email address added.  The message
only changes the first cache and the second the second and so on.
So with n cache file only the n+1 message from that user will be marked
with X-Frequent-Sender.  The tone of one message sent to me was very
harsh, particular for someone whose main point was wrong.

Best wishes,

Kalvis