How to change the default mail storage directory.

2001-08-02 01:34:43
Hi,

I want to change the default mail storage ie. /var/spool/mail/$home to some thing /var/archives/$home, and this has to be done only to one account and other accounts
should use the same default mail storage.

Please some help me out the way to do this, i thing we can do this by procmail
but i don't know how to write the exact script.

              Thanks in advance to do the need full.

                        Regards
                                         kiran.