concatenating multiple $MATCHes?

2001-08-05 23:14:13
A quick search o f the procmail archive hasn't returned anything that
addresses this as far as I can tell...

Is there any way to get $MATCH to return a concatenated list of all
matched strings, instead of just the last one?

For example (NOT real world) I'd like the following:

  :0
  {
     LOG="$MATCH"
  }

to return $MATCH containing all of the Received headers' text, not
just the final one.

Note that using Received: here is just to illustrate the problem. I
want to do something completely different. It needs to pick multiple
lines out of the message, and I'd like to avoid dropping to the shell
and running (frex) sed if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ   ICQ#15735746   http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/
 jhardin(_at_)impsec(_dot_)org        pgpk -a