Re: Deleting a single e-mail from a mailbox - mbox format

2001-08-11 12:34:34
On 11 Aug 2001 13:19:06 -0400, Stan Ryckman wrote:

It's the chances of a well-meaning admin not getting it quite right and
screwing up my mail that make me want him to NOT try and fix it.
Perhaps you (i.e., Mr. Washington) should just give your users credit
for being able to delete the mass mails themselves.

Alternatively, one could merely tag the suspected spam with a
user can decide what to do with such mail.

--
Andrew