Local redelivery of procmail'd spool?

2001-08-15 15:29:49
I typo'd a global /etc/procmailrc rule, and as a result I have a single
file with 185mb of system-wide mail that needs to be delivered.

Whats a simple way to re-inject the mail back into the system?

'sendmail -t' looks like a bad way to go because it will try to deliver to
remote mailing lists etc, and it will screw up the 'From:' address.

It looks like there is enough info in the first 'Received:' line of each
message to determine the single unique local recipient for each mail. But
before I go write something from scratch I'd like to know if someone has
done this already.

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]