Re: digest splits

2001-08-18 17:51:29
I´ll answer myself.  It´s a known feature... of formail.

On my .fetchmailrc I have: mda "formail -ds procmail"

From ´man formail´ I gather that I should write this like
        formail +1 -ds procmail
                ^^
instead and explains the ´+[0-9]´ as:

+skip
        skip the first skip messages while splitting

What does this ´skip´ mean and, how is it different to write
or not the ´+[0-9]´ skip?