RE: mail forwarding/ filter problem.

2001-08-22 21:16:53
I think I found the problem:
I have been trying to match the procmail list with ^TO_.  That seemed to be
the problem.  For some reason mail not addressed to me would jump out there.
Thanks for directing me to the actual log, not the mailstat output.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-admin(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-admin(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE]On Behalf Of Andrew
Edelstein
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 02:08
To: procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Re: mail forwarding/ filter problem.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 04:05:30PM +0400, Steve Sykes wrote:
When I look at the headers, with either Pine or Outlook, I don't see my
address.  The segment you send about ^TO_ implies that it will catch all
destinations which is why I am trying it.  Or am I reading it wrong?

Are you looking at the full headers, or just the ones that are displayed to
you by default? Use "h" in Pine (you may need to enable this in the config
screen), or "View source" in Outlook.

Here is my log which the infobeat messages were directed to my computer
instead of my wifes.

This is not a log file. This is the output of mailstat, which is a SUMMARY
of
your log file.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com