LINEBUF questions

2001-08-24 14:21:06
I'm trying to chase down some very infrequent "Exceeded LINEBUF" errors
and want to make sure I understand this variable correctly.

AFAICT the error is likely to be occurring when extracting the contents
of the To: header to a variable with the MATCH operator. So...

1. Can LINEBUF be adjusted in either direction?  Such as:

LINEBUF=8192
:0
{ Recipe }
LINEBUF=2048

2. If the above is not meaningless, is anything gained or lost?

--
                   /"\
Don Hammond        \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign