Procmail installation problems

2001-08-24 13:45:24
Hello there,

I'm running OpenBSD 2.9, and am trying to get Procmail working in a Maildir
setup so that I can install Courier-IMAP.  I've followed various of the
tutorials I've found on the web, but am running into a problem.  Mail
doesn't get delivered, and I'm getting error messages stating that Procmail
can't write to the log.  The log directory is world-writeable at this point,
so I'm a little bit confused by the whole situation.

Any ideas?  Or anyone have a pointer to a nice, easy walk-through for the
kind of setup I'm looking for?  One that works for relative newbies to the
whole Unix world?

Bob