should I use procmail or sendmail?

2001-08-27 11:56:39
I have a mail server on a Redhat Linux 7.0 box. I am using both sendmail and
procmail.
The problem is that I also run a web site on the same box, and the site has a
help(_at_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)
email address on one of the pages. Apparently quite a number of people who are
now
infected with the SirCam virus once visited that page, because we are being
inundated
with SirCam email. I would like to filter out this email, using the
characteristic "I send you
this file in order to have your advice", or some substring thereof. Is it best
to use
sendmail to do this, or should I use procmail, and if I use procmail, how is it
done? I have
tried sample filters, such as

:0 B
* ^advice*
{
   :0 c
   /dev/null
}

and *many* variations on this theme. The procmail logs indicate that the test
_always_
fails, so the file is never sent to /dev/null.

What to the procmail gods out there think I should do?

Bill Tangren
bjtATaaDOTusnoDOTnavyDOTmil