Re: should I use procmail or sendmail?

2001-08-27 13:01:41
Sorry if I missed this thread. I didn't see it in the FAQ. One more
question. I am trying to set up this email account to be forwarded
directly to a newsgroup (on the same machine) so that anyone in my
department can answer the questions that come in. I felt I needed to get a
handle on the SirCam problem before I did this. Will the forwarding of the
mail to the news server bypass procmail and these filters? Thank you for
your time.

Bill Tangren

This was discussed (some might say) ad nauseum a couple weeks back, and
you would have found plenty of ideas in the list archive. However, I was
one of the participants in that discussion and have an updated recipe
I've been using.
[lots of stuff snipped]