CC, notify and logging

2001-08-31 05:57:34
I have written the following receipe to CC email to a different address,
notify the user and deliver to the default mailbox.

* ^TO_user1(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com
{
        :0 c
        ! team-lead(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com

        LOGABSTRACT=no
        :0 hwic
        | play /usr/sound/notify.wav

        :0
        $DEFAULT

I would like to log only the DEFAULT delivery to the log file. When this
receipe runs, it logs the CC delivery and not the DEFAULT delivery.

Is their any redundancy in this reciepe? How do I fix it to log only for
DEFAULT delivery?

TIA.
--

Subba Rao
subba9(_at_)home(_dot_)com

GPG public key ID CCB7344E
Key fingerprint = A8DD 4CBA 1E9B D962 A55B  2B55 BAFE 92C5 CCB7 344E