Re: Auto responder not working

2001-09-03 00:24:33
On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 06:48:39AM -0000, apurva  shah wrote:
Dear Sir
I have one problem regarding procmail.I have web server with redhat
linux 6.1 and sendmail and procmail 3.21 .Now upto 20'august my
procmail was working.I was using it farwarding and auto responding
.Now forwarding is still working but autoresponding is not working.  I
am sending a log file details and .procmailrc file with this.Please
help me.

[...] *snip*

We can't help you if you send an incomplete .procmailrc file to go along
w/ the logs.  Someone mentioned this to you before.  There's more to
your .procmailrc file than the variables you're posting.  Please send
the whole thing.

--
- Matt Dunford <> zoot(_at_)zotikos(_dot_)com ..
-. www.zotikos.com -- o,;-

At my age I could not be allowed to have any opinions.
  -- from the Memoirs of Jacques Casanova