Re: anti-MIME metamail note

2001-09-12 06:50:32

I don't know how to tell metamail to *not* use 'ee'

'man metamail' is a great place to start:

The problem is that the program (at least as I have it) does not follow the man
page.

For example, it seems to ignore KEYHEADS and KEYIGNHEADS and (now I find out)
it seems to ignore the MAILCAPS entry as well (and therefore always uses the
compiled-in list of MAILCAP entries which includes an entry which tells it to
use 'ee').

Perhaps I need to compile my own version.

TjL