Procmail and mailboxlist file

2001-09-16 09:07:42
Hi,
        I have a problem when a user which has used imap. If they create
imap folders, imapd creates a file called .mailboxlist in the users home
directory. This file is create with permissions of 644. When an email is
sent to this person, the email bounces, with a bounce message which
says:

        procmail: Insufficient privileges

        When I change the permissions on the .mailboxlist file to 666,
it works ok. I have searched for any reference to the .mailboxlist file,
and it is rarely mentioned. My problem has arisen since upgrading from
RedHat 7.0 to RedHat 7.1 - RedHat 7.0 seemed to create the file with 666
permissions, whereas 7.1 creates it with 644.

Thanks and Regards
Garry