Re: EXITCODE/HOST doesn't work as I expect...

2001-09-16 11:12:04
Eric Ding asked,

| I'm confused; I thought HOST made procmail exit immediately.  Why is
| procmail still insisting on delivering the mail to my default mailbox?

That was a problem in 3.21, which Philip has since fixed in 3.22.  I think
it showed up only if there was an rcfile named on the command line, or some
other fairly uncommon circumstance, but I had gotten myself into it as well.