Re: Blocking all emails with Attachments

2001-09-20 14:43:52
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Chris Cook wrote:

Hi,

Hello All,
      I have searched the archives but am having trouble finding a recipe
that will block all emails with any sort of attachments.  I have a

# @(#) pm-jamime-kill.rc -- General MIME attachement killer (vcards, html)
# @(#) $Id: pm-jamime-kill.rc,v 1.23 1998/12/15 13:22:45 jaalto Exp $

Lokk for it at http://www.procmail.org/jari/
actually http://www.procmail.org/jari/pm-code.zip
and exctratct it into /etc/procmail/ directory

client running an ancient macintosh that has trouble when trying to
receive messages with attachments.  I would like to discard them.  Could
someone please help me?  I'm also slightly confused as to how to make
this rule apply to just one user.  I am using a global .procmailrc file
right now to filter virii attachments... can I put a .procmailrc in his
home directory or something along those lines... sorry to sound
ignorant...

put into users .procmailrc file like:
INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/pm-jamime-kill.rc

--
Martin Mokrejs - PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs
MIPS / Institute for Bioinformatics <http://mips.gsf.de>