Re: No match on - question

2001-09-22 11:03:37
Stefan Berg <kf96best(_at_)chestud(_dot_)chalmers(_dot_)se> writes:
I cannot get procmail to run correctly on the FreeBSD 4.1R box where I
currently have my mail.

This is my test case;

:0:
* ^Subject:.*test
IN.testing

I mail myself with "test" in the subject.

I run procmail and read the log which says this "procmail: No match on
"^Subject:.*test"". But there clearly is a message with the subject test
in my mail spool.

What do you mean by "you run procmail"?  For procmail to perform its
filtering, it needs to be called by the MTA on your machine (probably
sendmail).  Do you have a .forward file?  Have you configured sendmail
to use procmail for local delivery?

Philip Guenther