Help matching the value of a variable

2001-10-03 20:35:52
Hey all.  I'm trying to match based on a variable passed into
procmail.  The variable indicates the folder the message is to be
delivered to, and I want to toss the message if it is set to a certain
value and the subject matches.

I really suck at recipes, so don't laugh:

:0
* $EXTENSION webmaster ??
* ^Subject: .* Returned mail
{
  EXTENSION=trash
}

Anyone care to correct the variable match?

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc(_at_)acadia(_dot_)ne(_dot_)mediaone(_dot_)net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 Ô¿Ô¬

Minicomputer:
  A computer that can be afforded on the budget of a middle-level manager.