how do i run something _after_ the mail is delivered?

2001-10-05 10:58:54
Hi,
        What I want to do is run a script once i know the mail in question
has been delivered into one of my mailboxes. Here is an example of what
I'm trying:

:0     #catch some spam
* ^From: (_dot_)*spammer(_at_)blah(_dot_)com
/dev/null

:0 c #branch off to deliver mail
{
        :0:
        * ^From mailing-list1
        Mailing-list1

        :0:
        * ^From mailing-list2
        Mailing-list2

        :0: #catch any non-mailing list mail
        ${DEFAULT}
}

:0 iw #run script
|/path/to/script.sh

However this doesn't seem to work reliably. I tend to get double mails
into some of the mailling list folders. Can anyone see any problems with
the above .procmailrc?

TIA,
Steve
--
"My mom had Windows at work and it hurt her eyes real bad"