Re: how do i run something _after_ the mail is delivered?

2001-10-05 19:37:36
Stephen (as quoted by Andrew) asked,

What I want to do is run a script once i know the mail in question
has been delivered into one of my mailboxes.

That's what TRAP is for.  The command(s) in TRAP will be executed as
procmail exits, with the message as stdin and the logfile as stderr and
stdout (any of which can be redirected, of course).  I use it, for example,
to append more headers to those in the usual logabstract.