Re: Help

2001-10-09 08:49:13

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 12:32:27PM +0000, mallik arjun vemaraju wrote:

I have a typical problem with procmail.I am trying for Auto-reply but the
thing is that I could get the auto-reply but not the the mail .I am sending u
the Log file and the .procmailrc file plz check the things
The basic error which i could see is comsat
pae123(_at_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_) which is not generating a
number for pae123

The reason you're not getting the original mail is that you don't have
a recipe that saves it anywhere.  Your autoreply system needs to have
at least *two* recipes, one to build the autoreply, and one to save the
original mail locally.  Check the procmailex man page for details.

And i want one more help ...how can i send automatic  mails to my clients
every week.

This is not a procmail issue.  Check the FAQ or documentation for your
mail server software.  This question is probably answered there.

--
  Paul Chvostek
<paul(_at_)it(_dot_)ca>