Re: Help

2001-10-09 15:10:49
On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 12:32:27PM +0000, mallik arjun vemaraju wrote:
Hi,
I have a typical problem with procmail.I am trying for Auto-reply but the
thing is that I could get the auto-reply but not the the mail .I am sending
u the Log file and the .procmailrc file plz check the things The basic error
which i could see is comsat pae123(_at_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)
which is not generating a number
for pae123

:0
| ($FORMAIL -r;\
 cat /home/pae123/callme.txt;\
) | sendmail -oi  -t

You need to save a copy somewhere. This just sends the one copy you have to
the autoreply. Add a c to it and throw in another recipe below to save the
copy. It will go to $DEFAULT if there's nothing after this recipe, or go
wherever your remaing recipes define.

And i want one more help ...how can i send automatic  mails to my clients
every week.

Same way you would do anything else automatically at set times: cron.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com