Re: recipe problem

2001-10-09 15:40:27
On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 10:03:40AM -0500, Justin Shore wrote:
Greetings.  I'm having trouble with one of my recipes.  The recipe is
supposed to match on a certain from, drop a copy in a mail spool, and
redirect the message while quoting all of the headers and body of the
message to a given address.  I also want to echo a couple lines of
text into the redirected message explaining why it was redirected and
"[REDIRECTED]" placed in the subject line.  It somewhat works now.
The message is sent to a given address and a copy is stuck in a mail
spool but the headers aren't redirected with the message and the
subject line quoting also doesn't work.  My test recipe is below.
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?  Thanks

Justin

:0c
* ^From snip(_at_)snip(_dot_)edu
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
* ! ^X-Loop: $ABUSE
# Save yourself the call to formail.
* ^Subject:\/.*
| (formail -rkb \
        -I"From: Abuse redirect <postmater(_at_)snip(_dot_)net>"
        -I"To: junk <snip(_at_)snip(_dot_)edu>" \
        -I"Subject: [REDIRECT] $MATCH" \
        -A"X-Loop: $ABUSE"; \
        # The following three lines can be replaced by a cat of a text file.
        echo "Some text here"; \
        echo "Another line of text"; \
        echo " "; \
        cat) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t

:0:
/var/spool/mail/quarantine/test

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com