Re: recipe problem

2001-10-09 09:11:14
At 11:32 AM -0400 10/9/01, Don Hammond wrote:
On  9 Oct, Justin Shore wrote:
| [...] the
| subject line quoting also doesn't work.  [...]
|
| :0
| * ^From snip(_at_)snip(_dot_)edu
| {
|          SUBJECT=`formail -zxSubject:`
| [...]
|           -I"Subject: [REDIRECT] $SUBEJCT" \

An answer only for the easy one... SUBEJCT above is a typo.

Hmm, did I mention that I wrote that recipe on a Monday? ;) Thanks for pointing that out. That fixed the Subject line problem. That leaves me with the full quoting of the headers from the original message into the body of the redirected message and the echoing of a few lines of text into the message. The last one will probably be easy enough. I'm just want to make sure that my text appears at the top of the message, before the quoted text. Thanks again

Justin

Justin Shore, ES-SS ES-SSR      Pittsburg State University
Network & Systems Manager       Kelce 157Q
Office of Information Systems   Pittsburg, KS 66762
Voice: (620) 235-4606           Fax: (620) 235-4545
http://www.pittstate.edu/ois/

Warning:  This message has been quadruple Rot13'ed for your protection.