Re: Asterisks Expand

2001-10-11 10:18:57
(original author retained on addressee by their request)

At 10:48 2001-10-11 -0600, SoloCDM wrote:
Somewhere in a recipe, text with asterisks were extracted by a
condition and put in $MATCH.

How about you just post the snip from your verbose logfile, and the recipe lines in question. It'd be SO much easier that way.

is there a solution that keeps the asterisks in their normal form?

You mean, like escaping them?

        \*