Re: problem w/ keeping only one out of many copies via procmail

2001-10-12 22:02:26
Droopz Noblerock wrote,

| No problem. I've been on this list for several years and Dave Tamkin has
| caught a couple of my less than brilliant moments as recently as the last
| month. :)

Such as getting my name wrong?  There's a Dave Tamkin in Texas (no traceable
relation), but he's never posted to this list.

In any case, I'm not positive of how you want to handle it, parv; if the aim
is to process the first arriving copy of each message per the full
.procmailrc and to save all subsequent duplications to the extra-copy
folder, uncomment the second recipe but leave the `c' flag in place on the
first one.  If the aim is to process the first arriving copy of each message
per the full .procmailrc and drop all subsequent duplications into the bit
bucket, leave the second recipe commented out (or delete it) and also remove
the `c' flag.

-- David [check my birth certificate, folks] Tamkin