Re: qmail-local supplies some environmental vbles

2001-10-19 13:24:51
On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 12:22:49PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
That need not be a problem.  Preline adds a Delivered-To: header line that

Actually, qmail (I don't remember which module. I haven't memorized the "big
picture" yet) adds the Delivered-To: header before preline even sees it. But
your point stands, it is there when it reaches procmail and is an excellent
search condition.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com