Re: postfix + procmail gateway

2001-10-25 09:47:26
Benoit des Ligneris writes:
Hello

With an external program ?

 Absolutely. You need to run a program from your procmailrc that speaks
 SMTP and connects to localhost:10025. The easiest thing is probably to
 write a short perl program that uses libnet.

OK.

I wonder if anyone on the list had made such a script or has any information
on
where I can find a "skeleton" of this type ?

 Try amavis (-perl-11), www.amavis.org.
amavis-perl-11/amavis/mta/postfix_send_smtp
 should give you an idea.

Can sendmail be used more "directly" to do that ?

 Well, you have defined an SMTP service in master.cf, so you'll have to
 speak SMTP with it.