Re: procmailrc without $HOME

2001-11-03 17:14:31
On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Andrew Edelstein wrote:

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 02:42:52PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
Sorry but I read that he wants to do 'per user', not system-wide.
I've been wanting to do that sort of thing via the aliases file
but never managed.

Exactly. Don't confuse /etc/procmailrc (a system wide procmail rc file) with
/etc/procmailrcs (a directory containing procmail rc files for individual
users).

Then how does that work.  I want to have per-user procmailrc files for
people who don't have home directories.  I can't find any docs that
explain how to get this working....  Please point me to the right docs and
I will read how it's done.

Thanks,

Justin

--
Andrew Edelstein      -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com