sendmail->procmail->imap

2001-11-05 09:01:21
Dear procmail-users,

I managed to configure sendmail invoking procmail and set up an
/etc/procmailrc file. I just want to send Mail only to the IMAP-Boxes.

But unfortanetely when I send a mail for a user only existing as
imap-user, the mail-server refuses connections. The other e-Mails aren't
delivered correctly either.

Has anybody an idea how to setup sendmail->procmail->imap in a way only
regarding imap users and not users having a full account.

I would be very glad to get an answer.

Bernd
--
Bernd Weber
Medienpartner                     Tel    0 22 07/911 377