procmail enforcing quota

2001-11-19 04:27:00

    Hello Guys,

    I'm running a mail system with postfix and MySQL backend for
accounts. That means, no user accounts are created at all. Disk delivery
is done with postfix virtual delivery agent.

    Messages are being stored on disk using Maildir/ format, so
Courier-IMAPD can read them.

    Now I need to enforce quota for users.

    People from postfix lists told me this could be done with procmail,
altough I couldnt find examples on that. So, I'd like you to help me, if
possible.

    I'd like to know if procmail can enforce quota on this situation:
    - quota informations are stored on MySQL table
    - absolutely no user account at all
    - delivery must be done in Maildir/ format

    Hope hearing from you soon,
    Leonardo Rodrigues
    Persocom Network