Editing text of messages via procmail

2001-11-19 15:24:56
Hi all,
I'm rather new to procmail and to Unix in general.
I subscribe to several mailing lists. Most of which, deliver in a digest format.
They always have a lot of administrative info before "Today's Topics".
I'd like to create a recipe that would remove all of the Text up to "Today's Topics"
from messages that are from list digests.
I would guess that piping the messages through a perl or sed script could do this.
I just don't have the knowledge to pull it off.

i'd be grateful for any suggestions

Tim Roberts
Waterknot Music
Nashville, TN