Qmail + Cyrus + Procmail

2001-11-22 10:52:32
I'm banging my head against the table trying to get Cyrus working nicely
with procmail. Here is my EXTREMELY simple procmailrc ...

LOGFILE=/tmp/procmaillog
DEFAULT=$1

:0c
| /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver "$1"

$1 is passed to procmail from my .qmail file using the -a option for procmail.
The problem is that it TOTALLY ignores the pipe and puts it into the folder $1
on the directory of my procmailrc. Here is my log: