Re: Log Files for Procmail

2001-11-22 11:14:23
Tim Holmes:
What I want to do, is create a separate log for a few users emails.
So basically every time an email for support, and a few other users
come in, they create their own log.  So I'd have something like
$MAILDIR/procmail.support, $MAILDIR/procmail.user.

How do I set this up?  Does anybody have any idea how to edit this
so it ONLY puts thos users in that log file, but all others go to
the regular procmail.log?

LOGFILE=procmail.support.log

:0:
* regexp-for-procmail.support
procmail.support

LOGFILE=procmail.user.log

:0:
* regexp-for-procmail.user
procmail.user

LOGFILE=procmail.other.log
[...]

You can change the value of LOGFILE as many times as you need.