Re: Search Condition

2001-11-26 05:32:43
On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 08:51:33AM -0700, SoloCDM wrote:
How can I make the following work in Linux with sed 3.02 and
procmail 3.21?

                       ^
Have you looked in the procmail log file for errors?  Before running
it in procmail, did you try it on a command-line?  You've got three
single quotes, so the characters after the second one are unquoted,
and will be interpreted by your shell.

I'd say the last two backslashes won't make it through to sed at all,
and the shell should complain about the third single quote.

--
Paul Ackersviller