Re: procmail error

2001-11-29 12:38:41
At 14:54 2001-11-29 -0200, Jose Sebastiao Martins wrote:

:0 B
* (filename|name)=.*\.(bat|cmd|com|dll|exe|...|vbs)
/dev/null

This simplistic rule will indiscriminatley kill any message which has a line identifying a filename, even if not as part of an attachment (I could see someone sending you an INI file or somesuch).

(filename|name) by the way is redundant, since name by itself will match, filename will be matched anyway. It'd be different if you were anchoring the regexp to the beginning of the line, or with preceeding whitespace.

:O H

O (oh) != 0 (zero). Fix. The verbose error log should have clued you in to this typo. This error will adversely affect the ruleset which follows.

* ^(From|X-from|Sender|X-sender|Reply-To|Received|Reply-To):.*\

Note: you have Reply-To in there twice.

:0:
${MAILDIR}

Already answered by someone else, even before your second posting of this question -- in all likelyhood, you meant to use $DEFAULT for the delivery.

procmail: Skipped "O: H"

Aforementioned clue that "O" != "0"

Please consider posting to public mailing lists, such as procmail, using plaintext, rather than "richtext".