Re: If VARIABLE = (this|orthis|orthat) --2

2001-11-30 11:31:19

Well my head thoroughly hurts now.

I've saved all the posts and hope to interpret them later on.

Thanks for the help.... my brain just isn't firing right now or something,
but I'll figure it out.

I had a grep list in an external list and was using echo >> to append to
it (automatically from within procmail) and the list kept getting wiped
out size=0 (*) so I decided to stick it in the regular .procmailrc

(*) yes I realize there's no way in bloody heck that should be  possible,
and I told myself that about 6 times while it wiped out the file and left
it size=0 (no nul nothing, just empty) so  I gave up on logic and stuck
with reality