Re: Delete a specific EXE

2001-11-30 12:34:42
I have read the man pages and everything I can find regarding procmail. I do not have that good of an understanding of the program, hence my request for assistance. If I could get the information from the manuals where I could understand it I wouldn't have to ask for help.

I hope this list is one where people unfamiliar with the program can actually get help rather than being told to rtfm.

At 02:25 PM 11/30/2001 -0500, Dallman Ross wrote:
> From: Sam Morris <sam(_at_)loganet(_dot_)net>

> Is there a way using procmail that I can send mail with a specific
> attachment name to /dev/null?

Suggest you actually read the man pages, paying particular attention
to "man procmailex" and "man procmailrc" along with the requisite
"man procmail".  Then, if you still have questions about implementing
things, write back.

--
dman