pm lint?

2001-12-06 01:27:56

Heya.

I'm looking for a procmail lint system.

A stroll through the archives gives me lots of hits in 1999 and earlier,
but all the old links to the emacs goop at cs.uta.fi seem to be broken,
and Jari Aalto's old email file server doesn't respond to my queries.

I'm mostly just interested in having something do quick regexp syntax
checking.  I could probably hack together something sufficient for my
needs, but I'd really rather not.  ;)

Is there anything around?

--
  Paul Chvostek