Re: check filtered stream but deliver unfiltered

2001-12-06 00:11:11
At 23:25 2001-12-05 -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Maybe I misunderstood something, but I thought Bart's post was the correct
answer.  Didn't he say to do something like this?

 :0 flags
 FILTEREDFORM=|filtering program

 :0 flags:
 * FILTEREDFORM ?? regexp
 folder

It looked right to me.

That's because that is what _I_ had already suggested. His recipe was at the bottom of his message - and treated the filtering program as a pass/fail test, not as a transformation:

:0
* some condition
{
 :0 B