Re: check filtered stream but deliver unfiltered

2001-12-06 10:48:22
On [2001-Dec-06]  Bart Schaefer <schaefer(_at_)zanshin(_dot_)com> wrote:

What the original poster wrote was:

... In one of those spam checks I run the body of the message though an
html->text filter but the message I want to deliver is the unfiltered
body. ...

Which nowhere says that he uses the result of the conversion, just that he
does it.  The recipe example was:

    :0bf
    | w3m -dump -T text/html

    :0 E:
    INCLUDERC=spamscan_body     #sets $SPAMFOUND if message matches conditions

This is pretty messed up.  The 'E' flag there means that the action of
that second recipe will never be executed (because the action of the first
one is always executed), which is a good thing, as all it does is deliver
to a file named "INCLUDERC=spamscan_body".

That flag was a typo on my part, the recipe just had the pointer to the new RC
file.

Rich