check filtered stream but deliver unfiltered

2001-12-05 08:50:59
I am in the midst of adding some extra capability to my recipes and would
appreciate some assistance. My current procmailrc script does a bunch of
delivery of obviously good email and then runs a series of spam filters before
delivering the remaining messages to either my inbox or the spam file. In one
of those spam checks I run the body of the message though an html->text filter
but the message I want to deliver is the unfiltered body. What is the best way
to recover the original message body? The section of the code where the filter
gets applied looks like this:

# now check the message body for triggers

:0
* $ $BODY_CHK_ENABLED^0
{
    :0bf
    | w3m -dump -T text/html

    :0 E:
    INCLUDERC=spamscan_body     #sets $SPAMFOUND if message matches conditions
}

# is it spam?

:0
* SPAMFOUND ?? .
{
     add headers with formail to identify the spam triggers
     and deliver it to the spamfile
}

# if we get here the email will be delivered to my inbox

Rich