Re: HP-UX 11.00 Re: procmail install

2001-12-06 18:40:40
Off-list question set oout below the reply, depends on
sendmail version you are running:

My sendmail,mc contains the following lines related to
procmail:

define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail')dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail,`',`procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u')dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl

---------------

Obviously with the HP-UX depot package, the first line
changes. to:

define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/opt/procmail/bin/procmail')dnl

----------------

After the edit, regenerate sendmail.cf -- remember to take a
backup first !! --

   m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf-work

and move sendmail.cf-work to the appropriate location, and
restart sendmail.

Your recipe is probably not what you want -- I might try:

:0c
        filetest

The LOG options are your friend.

-- Russ herrold