Not understanding some basics

2001-12-11 03:24:59
Well, I now have fetchmail and procmail working together on my win2k/cygwin
machine.  I am very pleased.

I am still trying to understand what I have done.  I have read the man page
for procmail, but I am still not understanding some things.

First of all, one of the lines in my .fetchmailrc is
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"
I cannot figure out what the purpose of the  -d %T is.  If I leave off
those flags, it still works, but each email is missing a few key lines,
without which mail readers such as mutt or pine can't read them.
These are the lines that don't get put in without the -p %T: