Re: Spambouncer

2001-12-12 12:19:43
One problem is the default setting.  The default suggested doesn't work
properly for my system.  I have a mail server with a user called "mailbox".
This user gets the mail from the ISP then procmail forwards to either me or
my wife based on who sent the mail.  The problem I haven't been able to get
it Spambouncer to forward mail that gets to the default section of the .rc
file to forward to me.  It ends up in the user mailbox.  The second item I
am having trouble with is that mail that is obvious SPAM gets sent to the
block folder instead of being tagged as SPAM.
Steve Sykes
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew G. Saroff" <msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
To: "procmail" <procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 18:42
Subject: Re: Spambouncer

Steve Sykes wrote:
Does anyone use Spambouncer?  If so I would like to correspond with
them.
The author doesn't seem to answer inquires.
I think that I've dropped a note to her once.  As I recall,
she is on the Procmail list.
The use of Spambouncer an included file is pretty idiot
proof, so I've never had the need to contact her.
I assume that you have gone to http://www.spambouncer.org
for the documentation.  If not, that should answer your questions.
--
Matthew G. Saroff
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com