Re: acceptlists, blacklists, spam, and twits, oh my! (was: Re: Certified Mail Delivery agent)

2001-12-18 07:43:26
How do your configs compare with spambouncer?

Could you give us more details about your configs?
Do you have plans to make your configs available to us?
cheers -- Rick

Rick Leir         rleir(_at_)igs(_dot_)net
613-828-8289 http://www.igs.net/~rleir/
I tend to think of C# as Java with Security, Reliability and
Productivity deleted. -- James Gosling