Re: Procmail won't use existing mailbox

2001-12-30 20:30:27
As you suggested, I've turned on locking and escaped all occurrences
of dots where they should be interpreted as such. I also seemed to be
suffering from the problem Mr. Tamkin mentioned although I didn't create
the original configuration files on a pc. I merely copied and pasted
content from a website which apparently transfers the CR+LF.

Thanks to both of you for your help. Things are working much bettter
now.

RE:
in the name.  By that
description, it would seem that the first time you run a message through
that it would write to a file without a trailing ? in the name...  Is that
the case?

Actually it would always create a new mailbox with the name appended with
a '?'. The mailbox with the correct name (without the '?') I created with
my mail package with the hope that procmail would deliver messages to it.