Re: Simple Killfile Recipe?

2002-01-05 13:01:06
hi,
   Postfix works just fine with Procmail other than a noticable
decline in local delivery of very large files. Just a observation
which is due to the processing being done AFAIK.
dig into 'main.cf' and you will notice this is the default
MDA when not maildrop.

Regards,
dreamwvr(_at_)dreamwvr(_dot_)com

How is this approach different from sending the offending e-mail(s) to
Mr. Dave Null (/dev/null).
Does this save processor time?

Nevermind, I see it now.  The mail is bounced, but I am not sure that this
will work with Postfix.

--
Andrew

/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#
# Note: To begin Journey type man afterboot,man help,man hier[.]
#
// "Who's Afraid of Schrodinger's Cat?" /var/(.)?mail/me \?  ;-]