Re: 'skipped' lines in log file

2002-01-07 13:14:15
* Philip Guenther <guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu> [020107 21:02]:
Nick Wilson <nick(_at_)explodingnet(_dot_)com> writes:
I've just tried to set up procmail with a very simple .procmailrc and an
extremely simple test receipe.

It's not working.

Would this be because I'm retrieving from a pop3?

No.

I'm getting lines like 'Skipped xyz' and 'cannot read test.rc'
I've checked and rechecked for typos but no joy.

Any thoughts?

Yes: we can't help you unless you include your .procmailrc and the
logfile in your message to the list.

Thanks Philip
Nothing seems to be being written at all to the log file now? but here
is the .procmailrc

##
## .procmailrc
## created using a tutorial found at
## www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#steps
##

# Dir for storing config files and logs etc
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail

LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

# Set this to yes for debugging
VERBOSE=yes

# Uncomment when debugging
LOGABSTRACT=all

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      # This must exist!

INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/testing.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/lists.rc

and here is testing.rc (I've not created lists.rc yet)

0:0
* ^Subject:.*test
in-testing

Many thanks